As Your Agent, I Will:
1. Complete a Comparative Market Analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors, giving you the true market value for your home. For a free, no obligation CMA today, click here.
2. Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to market your home, including, but not limited:
Advertising your home on over 103 websites to gain maximum exposure, including HGTV's Frontgate, Homes and Land Magazine, and More!
Creating a personal website dedicated solely to your home such as www.24860breezeoak.com
Use state of the art technology to share floor plans and special features of your home. Click here for an example.
Maximize one of today's most widely used media sources: Social Media. I will create a Facebook Page dedicated solely to your home and advertise it to my over 5,600 followers on Facebook, their friends, and their connections. Click here for an Example.
Create streaming videos for interested parties to view to ensure your home sticks out above the rest. Click here for an example.
Send out targeted mailing campaigns to potential buyers in surrounding areas.
Send EFlyers to over 10,000 REALTORS in San Antonio and surrounding are to ensure they share your home with their buyers
3. Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
4. Hold Open Houses. I will advertise the open house in the local paper, Homes and Land, Zillow, REALTOR.com, Trulia and several other website sources, and place signs in your neighborhood well in advance to make sure everyone knows to stop by!
5. Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
6. Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
7. Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
8. If you are moving to another area, I will help you find an experienced agent in your new city to help you find the new home of your dreams.